so now that you've seen kate gosselin's newest show what do you think of her?

I didn't know what to think honestly I don't know if it's all about her or all about her kids just sayin'....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She's a fame whore!

It was weird without Jon but I'll get used to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• The show was boring but she does seem alot less stressed with Jon gone. I'm no Kate fan but I didn't see any snark worthy stuff in last nights 2 hour block which was over kill.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I agree anon:33. She is just using her kids to get fame and money!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I missed it! Does anyone know if there's a way to watch it online?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• OP here I agree those poor innocent kids have no clue she's using them..did Kate ever stop to think how them kids are going to feel once they hit 14 or 15 and realize what she's done??? the woman irks me and yes it was extremly boring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I hope miss greedy is saving some of that money for the kids. I mean when Jon took that 200 grand out the bank she said she coulden't pay the bills lololol!!! ((eye roll))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Did anyone find it strange that her bodyguard had to basically force her out the dressing room beforeher book signing? He seems more like her physiatrist than a bodyguard.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I flipped it on for a second and saw her standing there in a very skimpy bikini with her wacky hairdo of extensions and bad dye jobs and quickly turned the channel! She's so desperate for attention and will stop at nothing to get it, it's very sad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• She's still a crazy bitch.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 11:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I felt like she & everyone else kept trying to prove she's not what everyone says she is and trying to make her look good since rumour has it that there is a possible custody case coming up...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2010