How would you feel?-TMI

My SO isn't really excited about the baby & since we found out we're having one our sexual relations have declined,massively!! It was always several times in a row several times a week. But now I'm lucky if I get it two times a week and now he can't even climax with me anymore. I already feel like a disgusting chud as it is but now he doesn't want intamacy or sex AND can't even climax. I tried talking to him about it (don't want to say the wrong thing) but I get the shoulder shrug or the "my mind is on other things". Well, in light of the sex/intamcy decline he's started playing online games again (until 1-3:30am) & I have addressed this and inquired if he's found a female player of interest he'd rather spend time with and he gets this hurt look on his face or gets insulted. I have to ask...do you think he has? He's even stopped talking to me about how he feels; we used to talk about EVERTHING!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• you better just start talking to him again. he is stressed and very worried is what i think it sounds like. i doubt he has found an online girlfriend. you really just need to talk about it. tell him how you feel about the way he is acting.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• He is probably freaking out about the baby. Guys deal with things differently than we do, he is scared and anxious I am sure. It does not help that you feel "like a chud" LOL! Sorry - I felt the same way!

Keep on trying to talk but don't hound him or he will just clam up even more. GL!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Did you agree to have a child? Some guys don't want children. Some men "punish" their women for getting pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• With my first pregnancy my dh was freaked out to have sex with me. I guess some men can't get over the fact of the baby inside or fear they'll hurt the baby. With my second pregnancy he was over it. Just try not to blame yourself, it's his hang up.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i think it his behavior may b related to how he feels about the pregnancy and the responsibility of being a father. i think u do need to talk about it and as soon as possible, but gently. i know u feel as if your body is being invaded--i did-- and its not as it was , but guys dont usually understand this or how sensitive about it we can get. im not saying you dont hv the right to feel as u do just that he may not realize or understand -ever-y u do==hes a guy! so try to talk and when u ask about the internet dont ask with an acusation--let him explain and then let him know u rather he and u talk this out. if he is just scared about all hving a baby means he may come around eventually with time to get used to it. but u deserve some time attention and understanding and waiting around for it is no fun. the sooner u can talk it out the sooner he and u can get back to what u want in your relationship. good luck
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2010