Do you think BP is lying about the oil spill ? Can this be fixed?

My husband personally things the whole Gulf coast will eventually have to be evacuated...we live in Mississippi and are making plans to move up north.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i would keep those plans. it may not be evacuated but you probably wont want to live there in a short while.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Go to Canada. Their health care is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• It is very possible, due to the methane and other gases being released that winds can bring ashore.
    This thing is massive in its ramifications, and you can bet we aren't being told the truth. Damage and spin control are on full. Don't forget it started when Haliburton flubbed their job.And why were toxic dispersants used when the spill needed to be contained, not spread further?
    I am afraid your dh is right, and I would get out sooner and not later. This is just tragic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Any reason is a good reason to move out of Mississippi.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:06 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• What a heartless comment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• it's coming to the east coast, I'm in Virginia and our news is saying it's coming our way...i will be very upset if it does. this will probly get all over the world if they don't figure something out...isn't there a guy that has an experimental thing they can use? it may not work but it's worth a try!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I was thinking the same as your husband, I hope its not true tho. We may not have pretty beaches but I love the gulf coast.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Not happening, They have already reduced the flow tremendously and they are still drilling relief wells that will be done in a month or so. They are still looking for other ways that will work better. This spill will never get to the east coast. It is no where near the east coast. The only part of FL it has hit is the panhandle. The TX coast is clear, Miss is clear and 90% of FL is clear. the media is only stirring the pot with rumors and misinformation and people choose to spread these rumors. This same crap went on with the valdez spill and we are all still alive, the fish and sea life are fine. People need to stop talking about hearsay when it's nothing they know the facts about.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Do you work for BP? LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Of course they will get it fixed.

If they can put a man on the moon, put a robot on mars, I'm sure they can fix it.

Americans are a can-do  people, with a lot of great minds. 

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2010