Is this a happy Monday for you?

What are you doing today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It really is! I am surprised too because my fridge is broken and it is such a pain. But my 13 month old didn't keep me up all night like she had the night before. So I feel more rested (though I still got up several times to nurse her but that is typical). She woke up at 5:45 am but then nursed and went back to sleep. So I got to eat, pack my 13 yr olds lunch for school, drink my coffee (and enjoy it) and work out. All before 8 am. THAT was awesome. And I really feel like I am getting stuff done today. :)
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 11:28 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I"ve dusted, mopped, swept, done laundry, and put away dishes from last night. That is far more productive than I usually am by 11 am, so I am very happy. I'm about to shower, fix me and my little man some lunch, then head out for errands and maybe ice cream!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• no not at all. problems w/ my DH dont allow me to do anything that makes me happy except playing w/ my little one that s the only thing that make me forget for a while
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Not really, I need to get moving on the rest of the house stuff after grammy's death now that we have the death certificates. Kind of makes me sad and overwhelmed at the same time. I am also feeling a bit sick due to morning sickness still.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Everyday is a happy one for me, today I am doing my laundry!

Answer by older at 11:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Just dropped my daughter is at preschool I went to Starbucks got a Frap. Now I'm sitting in bed relaxing for the rest of the day surfing the net. Yay!!!!!!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• my second son turned one month today!!! so yes good monday!!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• No. I started doing school work and got a call from DH saying because of more b.s. from his job, I can expect him late tonight. God forbid that manager get her head on straight for one minute. I'd like to tell her she can keep her butt at work until 9 or 10 and her husband gets to take care of her kids and the house instead of her taking off constantly to run around and use her kids as an excuse then leave early.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I'm finishing off a caramel mocha frappuccino, so my Monday is feelin' nice right about now.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• My oldest daughter started her new job as a daytime nanny and is able to take her daughter (my 16 month old granddaughter) with her, so I'm missing my grandbaby (they both live with us).
    My 18 y/o daughter graduated from high school on Saturday so she and I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and then went browsing at Best Buy to look at their laptops and cameras.
    She's cleaning her room now and getting rid of all her accumulated school stuff that she won't use or need anymore. She's also putting some things together to sell in the yard sale we are having next month.
    My 16 y/o has this week as her last week of school before it lets out for the summer. When she gets home I will need her to get started on cleaning her room, too.
    The weather turned gorgeous today for a change....no humidity and a lovely breeze....so I turned off the a/c and opened all the windows to air out the house!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2010