Do you find Cafe Mom helpful when you need help?

I do sometimes, but most of the time I find it frustrating and irritating. I think it's best to find advice through groups than on the Question and Answer board. I think this portion of the site was made to create drama.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I usually get pretty helpful advice (at least on great anwser peer question) but you still get the ones who want to bash you for anything they can find.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I actually learn a lot in the Q & A section. I just filter through all the crap. But, I learn enough to make it worth it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I do find it helpful for the most part but sometimes you have to weed through the rude know-it-alls that are full of drama!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I always find it helpful. There are the ones that like to bash but I just ignore them. There are some moms who have even messaged me to help me more.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 11:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i find it helpful very seldom, half of the time when i ask a question other moms have selective reading then become mom all mighty and are very mean at times. i perfer my mom group im in.
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I get help when it comes to asking about my baby, but personal reasons no, people dont like that women have different opinions about things. I agree, when it comes to stuff other than my baby, I go to a group because the women are more nice and cant hide behind the anonymous button.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• NO, not really. Rarely I might get some info that is useful or helpful. However most of the time it's just BS and women (including me) just blowing time because they don't have anything better to do!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I like both the groups and the Answers section. I just ignore the drama.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:53 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• The groups, yes. This section, no.
    Anonymous

• Sure I do. People on here are very nice, and helpful. At least with me. There are some people who do get some rude remarks, though, but thats only because those people don't consider some prombles that hard to deal with. And think that they can deal with those themselfs if they really try. Idk , thats what i'm guessing, lol.:)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2010