How about the name Soldier ?

** yes I deleted the other lol... i didnt realize I accidently spelled it wrong **

I think it would be a unique name that isnt too crazy ... I know it sounds kind of funny at first but the names Hunter & fisher sounded wierd too and now it they are popular names

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think its horrible and i would never name my child that.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• It's not for me. But I am all for different names and I think if you really liked it that is just fine for you. :)
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 11:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I don't like it!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• No. I love Soldiers but I would NEVER in a million years name my kid Soldier. "Hey Soldier come here!" Um no thanks.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Um, No.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Ummm....no. Like Soulja boy? I am not a fan of Hunter or Fisher either...especially Fisher. Why not name him Doctor or Engineer? What happened to naming children with actual names!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• LoL... I think it is funny that the one who said to name them an actual name-- is named bridge-t
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Why would you do that to your kids? Remember each child with a "unique" name, they are treated differently in school by the kids and teachers. You might think it would be fun, but think of your child first. I've had kids in daycare that had names like Echo, Shadow, Feather... Can you picture your child in an executive office with their name on the door with what you pick out. Give them a good start in life. Then pick something they can spell and the kids won't tease them about.
    Anonymous

• I personally don't care for Soldier, but I had to take care of a baby named Whisper and it's no worse than that! JMHO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I don't really like it.. But since you like the word you can look it up in other languages and maybe Soldier in, say, Arabic could sound better! :D
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 11:54 AM on Jun. 7, 2010