Where did the fire go?

My husband and I are best friends. We have been together for 11 years and tell each other everything. I have done many things for him to get him aroused including playing along with dirty talk that does absolutely nothing for me. Lately I have not been turned on and he has noticed it. I don't like the dirty talk because of what he likes to hear. When I say I wnat things to be a certain way he complains and tells me that I'm just being selfish and it isn't all about me. Any advice on how to better approach this situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Telling him what you want isn't selfish, it's clear and honest. And in truth, the thing most men find incredibly arousing is the sight of an aroused partner, it's a darn shame he's missing out on that because he's a mysogynist a-hole.
    Anonymous