where can i find a really good sports bra?

I really want to start running again to lose this baby weight, however since im nursing,my boobs are really heavy and all the bouncing around really hurts. Regular sports bras just dont cut it. Any suggestions on what brand works for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know this sounds really crazy but I wear two sports bras. I also am nursing and a DD. Good luck!!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 12:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Victoria secrets pink collection has some and I have 2 that have lasted for quite some time, no tears, frays, etc.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 1:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• olympia sports have the best sports bras with the best support. i have 34ddds and they're a lifesaver for me when i go running and to the gym
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• www.enell.com. So wortht the money!!! Your boobs will not move in the thing, and it's great for big boobs
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I would think a sports supply store would have good ones.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2010