What do you think ?

Very funny,

It's making fun of the whole creationism idea. Saying okay if it were true this is how it would happen. ; )
This video was made by Michael Shermer a psychologist and Neuroscientist. I think my fellow non believers would get a good laugh out of this.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69EHLSnWKNQ

(If you are religious you can still watch this however you most likely wont agree with it. )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hasn't this SAME EXACT question been posted EVERY day for the last 3 days (at least)?!
    Anonymous

• WHO GIVES A RATS tail if it has been asked before! Maybe they want to gather a GROUP OF OPINIONS!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• MAYbe you could get off CAFE mom and get back to being a MOM instead of SITTING IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER HOURS ON END!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY don't you have kids?????

ANON 11:22

OR are your kids being neglected? SEEMS highly likely.

Incase you must know, this questions been posted 2 times! I'm gathering multiple views on the topic for a paper, seeing how people take to the idea of what's been said.

I've posted them at VERY different times of the day so that I could get DIFFERENT people answering... However seems you have your hands and face so glued to the computer. Are you sure your kids are fed, changed, not getting into things? Not out running loose outside, not in the bath alone, not trying to cook their own food, not out tagging, not out doing lord knows what..... WHILE YOURE on the computer 24/7?
    Anonymous