tmi!!!

so this morning i had been up for about 2 hours and i felt like my underwear was wet! so i went to the bathroom and there was a middle size glob of yellowish colored jelly like discharge hanging out of me!!! was that my mucus plug? no redish tint or anything! im 37 weeks

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• pretty sure it was...kind of sounds like it to me...if not you may have a uti..if ur having contraction that are a few mins apart go in..or if your still worried at this point call ur doctor
    Anonymous

• probably. not all mucus plugs contain any red. Some do and some don't. If it looked like a snot glob (gross I know) then it more than likely was. I am 37 weeks myself and lost parts of mine but not the entire thing. This is my 5th so I have seen it w/ red tint and w/o.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 1:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• sounds like it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2010