Did i cross the line w/ her or was she into it too?

me and my SO were at a b-day party the other night...this friend of a friend is from Brazil and always sends signals to me...she always wants to kiss me a lot on cheek etc...we were drinking and she grabbed my face and kissed me closed mouthed...i grabbed her back and kissed her on lips...she sticks her tongue n my mouth for a sec. and we stop...i rubbed her crouch thru her clothes and we kissed again...i told her what i wanted to do to her...she's afraid someone will catch us...she says not now but we will next time when were alone...and we kiss again...it's his friends girlfriend...i told my SO about it and he's fine with it cuz i'm n2 girls and he knows

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• TROLL
    Anonymous

• your husband is ok with you cheating? are you ok with her cheating?
    Anonymous

• LOL
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• some things should remain private.
    Anonymous

• Clearly she was into it too... she initiated it. She responded...
    I'm in agreeance with anon17, your husband is ok with it? :/ I guess since it's a girl and a popular male fantasy, he's definitely digging it?
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• me and him have been looking for a chick for a 3some...we wldn't use her though since it's his friends girl...but we had great sex tht night and talked a lot of dirty talk using her as a subject...just n the moment...
    Anonymous

• she seemed to be into it. maybe you were too quick with the crotch thing.. but seems fine to me
    Anonymous

• she let me rub her though...she didn't try to stop it...i was quick i like to go straight to my fav spot...if she didn't want it she wld have pushed me away right?
    Anonymous

• Ask her.
    Anonymous

• we see them about 1-2x a yr, not really gonna call her just to ask that. Besides she has a thick accent and i can't understand her over the phone.
    Anonymous