what are the chances of getting pregnant when DH is drunk no bashing.

DH and I have had sex 10 years now with the pull out method and it has worked for us both our kids were planned 5 and 2.5. We don't use protection just the pull out cause well it has worked for us like I said, but also cause we are wanting one more baby so basicly if it happens it happens. If it doesn't we are going to try in September to get pregnant. But DH got drunk on Saturday which he hardly ever does the 10 years together and 7 years of marriage I only seen him drunk 2 times. I wasn't drunk only 2 wine coolers. But DH and I had sex Saturday when he was drunk he did pull out, but what are the chances of getting pregnant with the pull out if DH was drin? Would the % be the same as pulling out when he wasn't drunk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL!! Why should they not have sex anymore?? And whats with the suggesting they be more responsible?? She siad they want another baby anyway. So whats the beig deal its not as if the baby wouldn't be loved and cared for...gosh!

To the op: I don't think it makes a difference if he is drunk or not. GL and ignore the ladies who are being judgmental.
    Anonymous

• Why would it be any different than if he was sober?
    Anonymous

• yes,same odds technically unless he was a little slow pulling out and started to cum before he got completely out

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Ditto.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I don't know I was just wasking cause he pulled out slow, but I don't know if he cummed in me I felt it that he did it on my TMI on my back, but I didn't feel him do it inside so I don't know.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't make any difference. And why would we bash?? :)
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 1:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I suggest that as adults, you be a little more responsible....

just sayin...
    Anonymous

• Please, don't have sex anymore. The pull out method does not work. There is sperm in pre cum not just the ejaculation.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I suggest that as adults, you be a little more responsible....I suggest that as adults, you be a little more responsible....

A little more responsible how? I said that I didn't care if I got pregnant I just wanted to know what the chances are if there were any if he was drunk. So it isn't that I am not being responsible
    Anonymous

Ok I will get right on that. The pull out has worked for us for over 10 years now.
    Anonymous