Are there ever times when your kids talk about their day, their friends or anything.. and you think to yourself.. Enough already!!!!!!

or am I the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I encourage my son to talk about his day. We went so long with hardly a peep out of him due to his autism,so anything he tells me is a joy.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Yes, of course!! Especially when my 13 yr old shares all the dram and everything has "like" in it! lol But I just let her go because I want her to feel she can talk to me. And then the littler girls...they can go on and on and on....
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 1:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Yes! My daughter is such a verbal kid!! When she talks about her day she always starts from the moment she wakes up like "I woke up at 8 and right in the corner of my eyes were those eye crispies and I tried to wipe the away before washing my face but it hurt so I washed my face and then.....blah blah blah..! It's really funny!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 1:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• LMAO! Yes my almost 14 year old son, he plays sports and talks non-stop about baseball...all the freaking time. He's doing football training over the summer so it goes from everything he did during his workout to things he saw in a game or things that happened at practice, it can get annoying sometimes mainly because half of the time I don't know what he's talking about, BUT if my son wants to share things with me I let him and I listen :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• haha, seeing as mine is only 15 mos. old and just starting to talk with us, I can't wait! I want her to talk my ear off!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Nope. I love dinner with the family where we reconnect at the end of the day. I have 2 teen DD's and I love when they just flop across my bed for some girl chat in the evening.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i love to hear about the day, friends and school...i get very tired of pokemon and yugio, any cartoon or trading card talk!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2010