Has anyone ever

Masturbated with something other than their hand, vibrator, or dildo? Like for example a cucumber, banana. Something along the lines of that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the Big end of a Squash!!!
    and Egg Plant!
    Anonymous

• No but i have thought about it. I worked with a girl who used a hotdog and it broke off in her she had to go to the hospital for them to dig it out. ugh that would be awful!
    Anonymous

• anon 23 A hot dog, REALLY? What will she get out of a hotdog! LMAO!!!
    Anonymous

• The back side of an electric tooth brush. I was just cleaning, promise.
    Anonymous

• this is anon 23. LOL! idk what she got out of a hotdog. She heated it up first. She also used a broom handle. (dont ask me how or why she did that cause I have no earthly idea. Needless to say she was a very strange girl. And thats saying it very nicely. LOL!
    Anonymous

• eggplant lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Whatever you use be careful you don't tear a vein in your vagina because you can bleed to death. Saw it on "1,000 ways to die" on the Spike Channel. This girl used a long carrot after thinking about the produce guy. I said she should of tooken him home and did him. She'd still be alive.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I've tried a cucumber, but it was cold!
    I would recommend washing the coating off any fruits and veggies, girls. I wish I had remembered to do that....ouch!
    Anyhow, I remembered to wash it afterwards before I sliced it up for our dinner salad the next night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2010