Can she take our dog back?

Back in november we were looking for a new puppy for our kids, and wasnt really have any luck ( we wanted a small one for our house) .... finally we got lucky and a woman my works with had alot of dogs and one of them she was looking for a new home for because her other dogs were mean to him. He was an 11 month old ( his first birthday was the same day as my husbands lol) yorkie-mix . He is wonderful with our kids and is basically attached to me, he is like my 3rd baby. He goes with us everywhere and even sleep right beside me in bed....

Anyways we recently got a new puppy ( 8 weeks old) and she in tiny, we are trying to housebreak her but we also have "puppy pads" for her to "go" on in the middle of the night or when we arent home.

This woman stopped over by because she was in town, and seen the puppy pads and threw a fit because she said we have let her training go bad in our yorkie ( even when we tried to explain)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She left and we just thought she was mad... but then a few days later my mom called from worka nd said she is there complaining and saying that she is going to take him back ....... is she able to do that ?
    Anonymous

• No. She gave the dog to you and its yours.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• No she cannot take the dog back because she does not agree with your dog training style.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Nope, just crazy.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 2:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• No she can't.

Anonymous

• SHe's nuts. What is wrong with people? So much anger. Don't let her bother you.
    Anonymous

• No, she can't. Even if no money was exchanged for the dog she can not come back to you 6 months later and try to take the dog. She's crazy. Please don't worry about it. Even if she were to call the police, there is nothing she can do. It'll be okay. Feel a bit better now, hon? :)
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt even worry one bit about this nut. She just saw the dog and want him back. Tell her to 'flea off'-for lack of better terms,or to keep me from getting my account suspended. ;) You know what I mean. She cant legally take your dog back. I wouldnt even allow her back in my door if she came back if she's going to be nasty about things.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2010