Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to help people who have lost babies during pregnancy.....

Wher is a good place to volunteer?

Not really sure what category to put this in.

Answer Question

Asked by Ericha7 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 17 (4,087 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • My local pregnancy center offers counseling for woman who have had miscarragies and have had abortions they regret. They train you to do it and everything.

    Answer by mommyofJames512 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

  • Awesome, i will look into that here where i live. i just wasn't sure where to start off. Thanks

    Answer by Ericha7 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

  • Well Ericha, you have already helped me a ton, thank you. I think you should go for it. I would call your local hospital and speak with the nursing supervisor on the L&D floor or maybe planned parenthood if you want to do all aspects of pg loss. Good Luck Mama!

    Answer by momofone221 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun
Can she take our dog back?

Next question overall (Hobbies & Crafts)
for you readers