if you we're preg again....

how would you tell your husband? what are some nice ways to tell a husband that is not sure about having another child? thanks just getting ideas for when i find out if i am or not. thanks

eva123

Asked by eva123 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would do it in a really subtle way .. See my husband and I are on the fence about wanting another, but it might just be that I am now. Since my period is MIA. So if it turns out that we are I'd just tell him. However, if I were in your situation I'd do it subtly. In a way where it can sink in a little easier then if you just blurted it out. You can write it on the back of your baby's diaper.. Hand him the baby/toddler butt first and he'll read it. Just write "Big sister/brother".

You can leave him a little note and the pregnancy test on his side of the bed for him to see in the morning.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Our first was a surprise (lol) And I handed him the test and asked him if he saw one line or two. The 2nd one, he was there for the test. 3rd, I told him our guys were going to be big brothers. 4th I hugged him and told him "I'm pregnant. And we can do this. Just one more time." lmao I was never subtle... But I'm not known for that. I like the idea of the note and the test. Then you don't have to be in the room. ;)
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 7:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2010