florida? bloodwork?

hello mamas. is there anywhere in central florida that gives free blood test? my doctor wants me to have blood work done to determine if i have rheumatoid arthritis but i dont have any insurance. the discount diagnostics place i went to said $380. is there anywhere in central florida that can does free blood tests? thank you mamas!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just start to supplement calcium more. Eat foods that are high in that plus vitamin E helps the circulation.
    Calcium is in almonds, tuna, yogurt, cheeses, and take a supplement daily. to avoid muscle bloating and swelling.
    Anonymous

• You could see how much it is at Quest Diagnostics. It's not a discount place or anything. You could find a Doctor that has a lab in the office. I don't know if it will do any good knowing whether you have it or not. My grandma had it but all the doctor would give her was Advil. I think. I'm not sure. You should call and ask what the treatment would be. My mom gets shots.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2010