Need help choosing a bc.

I am going to make a Dr apt for bc today. After i had my baby i went in to get the Mariana IUD but it didn't work out she could not finish the procedure because it was starting to go into my uterine wall so i was put on the depo and i am having really bad side effects to it so i am needing to change and im changing today and i was wondering what other bc everyone uses types or pills different names i want something good that has good feedback and the next best thing. Plz answer because my Dr appt is in a few hrs. Thanks everyone.

Casteel_chick

Asked by Casteel_chick at 2:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did ortho tricyclin low for three years and did great on it, no side effects or anything. I did get pregnant on it, though, and I am a very avid, consistent pill-taker, so it wasn't because I missed a pill or anything of that sort. It work great for three years before that, though!
    Anonymous

• https://www.seasonique.com/

this is the birth control i use...i like it better then any of the others..And it helped my period out too..
    Anonymous

• i had the same problem with depo so i was given the patch which i didnt trust and ended up never using. than i was put on the minipill because on of the reasons why i got off the depo was all the different emotional swings it gave me. it worked great but i didn't get a period and i was constantly going out to get a preg. test because i kept getting scared that i was gonna get pregnant because you needed to take it at the same time everyday on the dot. so i asked for something different and they gave me sprintec. it's worked great, but hubby is going to get a vasectomy because he's seen how hard it's been on me and i've never gotten one surgery in my life so i'm afraid to get my tubes tied and risk an ectopic pregnancy.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 2:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I use Loestrin 24. It's a low dose one. Only 4 days of bleeding. No mood swings, weight gain, loss of sex drive or any of those bad side effects.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• What about a Diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I was on the pill for 15yrs but then I got pregnant.. I was on ortho tri too & so were two friends who got pregnant at the same time on the same pill.. stay way..LOL .. Just ended up getting tubes tied..
    halleyquinn

Answer by halleyquinn at 9:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2010