Have you ever seen your DH or SO with an inappropriate erection?

We were at the club pool and there are a lot of little hotties running around. My DH is kicking back on the lounge chair with his sun glasses on. I was reading a book and I looked over and I think he had a chubby. It wasn’t that noticeable to others, but I smacked him in the shoulder and sure enough it went right down. He was a little embarrassed and I was a little pissed he was getting off on these women with fake boobs.

Have you ever caught you r DH in a compromising position like this? Or would you be pissed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I have not so far. But if I ever do I would be very pissed and hurt. Im sure its a hard thing to forget. I dont know if I would ever forget it.
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't be pissed. I know who he comes home too :)
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• OP Here: He told me he just fell asleep and it just happened. I didn't believe him.
    Anonymous

• Men are visual people. It happens. No reason to smack him for being a normal male.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I would be that upset, its a normal reaction. I mean if you are out and you see a totally hot guy doing something sexy don't you get just a little turned on even if you don't wanna have sex with him? If I was a guy I would constantly have a hard one, sometimes people are just sexy and you can't help it. It doesn't mean I wanna cheat or that I think they are better than what I have at home.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I would probably feel offended/irritated, but I wouldn't be mad about it. Like Ericha said, I know he comes home to me, and the fact that he finds someone else attractive doesn't mean that he feels any less attracted to you, and doesn't love you any less. Looks are NOT everything.
    Anonymous

• *I wouldn't be that upset. ^^^ Type o sorry.
    Anonymous

• Well the thing is If he had just thought she was a pretty girl thats one thing. I mean im sure if a nice looking guy walks past you then you would notice. But its the fact the he had an erection which means he was lusting over her. That is how I see it anyway. And so yes in your case I think you had a right to be offended. I would have been.
    Anonymous

• Wow you guys are pretty accepting. I guess I am little more jealous.
    Anonymous

• ***Well the thing is If he had just thought she was a pretty girl thats one thing. I mean im sure if a nice looking guy walks past you then you would notice. But its the fact the he had an erection which means he was lusting over her. That is how I see it anyway. And so yes in your case I think you had a right to be offended. I would have been.

Like you said it would be like seeing a nice looking guy and getting wet (vs and erection) it would take a little more for that reaction than just "hey he looks nice."
    Anonymous