When is fathers day? And what are you getting your SO/DH

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The 20th. And I'm getting my dad a weed whacker (funny, I know) and DH.. not sure yet!
    Anonymous

• Yep, June 20. Don't know what he's getting yet. He hasn't said he wants anything. When he says nothing, he gets nothing.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• June 20th, I am making his favorite dish, getting him a few things for his new apartment. We are separating in July so maybe a toaster or something. No hard feelings, he is just too possesive, yells to much and too controling. I don' t hate him. Maybe give him some booty being I don't give it too him much. Just being honest.
    Anonymous

• My husband wans Peace and Quiet. Soo .. I might try to get my parents to babysit and we go off somewhere. That's if my parents don't have any plans.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I already bought DH a guitar, and gave it to him early :) I'll make him breakfast in bed, and probably a few little presents from the kids.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• june 20th. he's getting a new bike. he asked for one since our youngest is getting one for his birthday and the oldest is learning to ride a 2 wheeler, and he wants to ride with them. his old bike he's had since he was a teen.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2010