Anyone else have a love/hate relationship?

We are either fighting or it is so good, but for the past year we rarely have sex and most the time we are pissed at eachother.... I feel like we would be better as friends but I'm having a hard time leaving because even though I'm not in love with him I still have love for him, I don't want to hurt him but he has done things in the past I can't forgivee, and I'm sick of being unhappy....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I love him but have to leave him and we will be living separate. We already have new apartments.

I hate him also, we fight too much, I don't want to have sex/make love to him. I was soo unhappy, more unhappy then happy.

It was time for me too go. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Some of the best sex we have is right after we get into a heated argument!
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 3:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• laughingOur's was like that for the first couple of years. It's mellowed out now and I'm loving it. Now watch, he'll probably be beamed up by space aliens now that I have him like I want him!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2010