Have you ever hired a cleaning lady?

For the things that you can't get to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I went to hire one, and she wanted to clean everything I can clean so, I figured why pay her for what I can do.

I wanted someone to clean the floors corners mainly, oven and all that hard stuff, not the easy stuff.

I continue to do it my self.
    Anonymous

• No, but I wish I had one. I would have her dust and wash down the walls...lol. I hate dusting and honestly my walls have not been washed down in about 6 months. Also the back porch could use scrubbing. Anyone know any good cleaning ladies in south eastern KY? lol
    Anonymous

• no but I have been a cleaning lady :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• That's what I need done. The floors, the windows, the oven, the blinds, under the beds, under the radiators, the cabinets. I live in an old historic house and though we have a newer kitchen and it is painted, there is a ton of dust. I just need a little help maybe once a month. If I had to do all of that my poor daughter would be alone all day!

OP
    Anonymous

• When I first moved to my 5,000 square feet home, I did, but didn't keep her long hubby is much better!

Answer by older at 3:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• My husband hired a lady to come in and do our floors and bathrooms every other week. We both work full-time, so this is a huge help. On the weeks that she comes I have a little more time to tackle some of the other chores. Of course, it never seems to all get done.
    Anonymous

• I wish I could afford one....
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2010