Can stress do this?

I'm always sick, like throwing up, super tired, weird vision.... my mom says stress but I'm worried.... I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant... WTH is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Health

• Stress can do a lot to your health but instead of wondering go have yourself checked out.

Answer by older at 2:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Are you ovulating? Been out in the heat? Dehydrated? I guess stress can do it but I'd consider other things as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Get checked but STRESS can make a big change in your body, feelings, give you head aches and make you sick. Depending on the person. I lose weight with stress.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• OP here... I don't have insurance or the funds to see a doctor, no I live in WA so it's not heat...
    Anonymous

• I would guess stress, but you should go get checked out. Are there free clinics in your area?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i am guessing that your mom knows more about you and your life than we do, so go ahead and guess stress for now (since you don't have money to check out other possibilities) what can yo do to coope better with your stress? for some yoga or meditation, for others real physical running or kickboxing is great. give your body the power to cope by eating well, no processed foods, eat tons of veggies and drink water, not caffeine and alcohol. cut back on the sugar too. try to get 8 hours of sleep. if you have a religion, then go to church or temple or where ever!
    i wish you the best of luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Do a calendar symptom chart when you start having them then you'll see if it's hormonal or just day to day problems.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010