I have to admit....

I'm one of those HOLY SHIT SOMEONES COMING OVER!! clean the house kind of person. Are you? How much cleaning do you REALLY do on a normal day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am a clean freak.. I clean every room from top to bottom every day.. It takes about 4 or 5 hours.. Except on Sunday.. I am always confident that my house will be clean in case anyone should drop by..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 3:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• me too.
    I try to clean daily but am very busy, I have 4 kids, work, and never have time.

My deep cleaning is weekends only.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I am a friggin anal cleaner, I am always cleaning....I am trying to slow down and not care but, it's what I do
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 3:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I'm usually ready for company, I clean a little each day.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• daily..i keep up with laundry, the dishes, just make sure things look straight by the time dh gets home.

I add other things in throughout the week. One day i may clean the bathroom, another day i will dust and vac, another i will mop, i usually clean the guinea pigs cage twice a week...but i do pick out his pellets on a dailey basis.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• um Im pretty good about keeping the house pretty clean. But then I only have 1 child (who def keeps me busy) But if someone comes over and the house isnt perfect I dont worry about it. And if they dont like it I will hand them a mop and a dust rag! :) jk!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I am always cleaning. It is necessary with a 14 month old. Seems like I vacuum 4 to 5 times everyday.But yea. I am a holy shit someone is coming over. I hate for anyone to see my house messy at all. So every time someone calls to say they are coming I am in a mad dash to pick all the toys up and whatever else isn't done.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• usually i can do a 5 minute tidy, and vacuum, and it will be acceptable for company. not perfect, but good enough. today i'm re-organising my kitchen cabinets, so it's kind of a disaster in there.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I clean the house every morning before the kids wake up but once they do wake up and all the other kids get here, my house is back to mess,lol.
    So yes, if someone was to call me up and say they were stopping by during the week..I get into super zoom mode and clean clean clean like theres no tomorrow, I'll even put out scented candles...just in case... You never know if theres an odor that I don't notice and someone else will! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Ren Ren I wish I was like that! I just never can get my butt in gear! I think of a millions things I should be doing but Aall I do is sit on this stupid computer! Like I'm gonna miss something important! I wish I could break this cycle!
    Anonymous