I did a video interview for a crisis pregnancy center and it's online now, i'm going to show you strangers first because i'm self conscious

I was put on the spot and was thinking very hard on what i needed to say, therefore i am pausing after every couple words and it's very annoying. I wish it were smoother!!! I know it's for a great cause but i don't want to show it to anyone i know!

but anyways, you guys tell me what you think!

www.4us.org

It was to help raise awareness for ultrasound machines in our pregnancy centers... I'm the video of Staci ... and a baby !

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just watched it, You did great! It is good they have places like that. I really don't know of anywhere like that close to where I live but I know we need somewhere like that.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Ya I think it was good also, you did a way better job then I would have been able too lol
    Anonymous

• You did a way better job than I could have too! Your pauses make you sound sincere and it was nice because many nervous people talk so fast you cant understand them. It was really good dont be embarrassed we all hate seeing ourselves on video but it looks real and sincere!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• cute baby by the way :)
    ria7

• I watch yours twice cause i wanted to see all the of them and i think you did a great job and i just have to tell you your DD is a little cutie. Don't knock yourself you did great. I think they are opening a carenet office here in my town, trust me when i tell you we need one here. There's a lot of teens preggo here in my town and it is a little out of control. I have no problem with teens getting preganet and taking care of there child/ren but when your 20 and have your 4th child on the way. have never worked a day in your life then something needs to be done about it.
    Anonymous

• thank you, gailll commented yesterday that i should watch my daughter for obesity. lol, i don't think so.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• How about raising awareness of the potential damage that can be done by ultrasounds?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• sorry rkoloms, i have no knowledge there, that would be a different battle. i'm sure there are groups out there doing that too.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• the message of this particular group is that less women would have abortions if they had access to ultrasounds to see their baby first. that's all.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2010