OMG..

I ate some stew and ended up throwing it up (pregnancy.. ugh) and I have been blowing out tiny chunks of meat balls from my nose for 20 mins now! I have to say this is the worst time I have ever thrown up something, my nose and throat are burning, and it feels like I got a bunch of water up my nose it sucks, way worse then spaghetti lol... anyone else have a similar story? lol discusting I know, but noones home and I felt like sharing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think I have any stories that come remotely close to that.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 3:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• no problem Bobby the kitten!
    Anonymous

• I scarfed a pbj when i was preggo and it was so thick when i threw it up it hurt soooo bad!!!! Eww I know you didnt realy want to hear that but it was 9 yrs ago and i can still imagine it..thought i would choke to death!
    Anonymous

• I threw up spaghetti o's,chocolate milk and apple while pregnant and the round noodles came out my nose!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• eggs. just the thought of throwing them up again is enough to make me want to puke.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• lol were you eating spaghetti os, choc milk and apples all together? that's one crazy craving lol.
    Anonymous

• When I was prego I had night sickness really bad, woke up outta sleep, ran to the bathroom and viontly threw up greenbeans, to the point I thought my eyes were gonna pop out, then it was just stomach acid... horrible
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2010