Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adverse posession.

We found a place thats really nice. The guy told city hall he wants nothing to do with it.

And he doesnt want to be contacted.

Any ideas of where this might go?

Answer Question

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 3:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 16 (3,201 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You need a lawyer who is very familiar with real estate law. Good luck!

    You should check to see if the property taxes are up to date; you may be able to pick up the house at a tax auction....

    Answer by rkoloms at 4:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

  • hes up on his taxes, i have a lawyer, im just anxious. Thank you!

    Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.