Why do women think self pleasure is so gross?

My hub is deployed for months at times. Yes I self pleasure myself. 8 months without it does it to you. I have friends who say OMG ive never masturbated nor will I ever its gross. What is so damb gross its yourself get over it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't be so quick to think that just because some close-minded, prudes think it is gross then all women must think it is gross!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 3:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Well I understand some people aare grossed out about it... the same ones probably do not talk about their sex lives at all .... I dont know lol... my friend is like that, I honestly believe she has never done it ( and in her own words, she wouldnt even know how to lol) ...but as for me I have to say i do it atleast a couple times a month... lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Some people grow up being tought it is evil and a big NO NO.

Answer by louise2 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• wow they would really think i'm gross. I love to pleasure my self with and without my hubby watching
    Anonymous

• Some women were raised to think that way and never re-evaluate thier upbringing.
    Anonymous

• It's a sin!
    Anonymous

• You're human, you have needs. Anon 2:42, get off of here if you have nothing good to say.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• It's a sin! It's a sin! It's a sin! It's a sin!

Anonymous

• I think the other thing is that many women never have to masturbate. They get all they want from their man (or more than they want sometimes) and if he is not pestering her for sex, it is easy for women to drop hints to their SO and they get theirs.

In your situation where you are left to you own devices (no pun intended) then I think it is very understandable to masturbate.
    Anonymous

• Haha its not a sin. I was brought up being taught its a sin but to be honest I have done it as long as I can remember. I was very very little. I think it is natural and will never make my kid/kids think they are dirty or bad or in sin. As long as they don't let anyone else touch them (well of course till my child is much much older) than it is fine.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2010