healthy recipe?

Any ideas for a chicken recipe??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I dont know about healthy but this is my new favorite chicken dish....
    I baked the chicken, in a small frying pan i chopped the bacon into 1 inch squares and cooked it, in a bigger frying pan i sauteed chopped onions tomatoes and mushrooms, when the chicken was almost done i poured the mixture from the bigger pan over the top of the chicken, then added strips of mozerrela cheese over that baked a little while longer then took it out and spread the bacon over the cheese!!!! IT WAS GOOOOOOD!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Thanks Ill try it...who needs healthy anyway!! :)
    Anonymous

• We don't eat meat. I have a ton of healthy recipes that I would be happy to share with you. Send me a message if you are interested.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• From krafthealthyliving.com:
    Chicken Broccoli Dijon
    * 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
    * 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
    * 4 cups broccoli florets
    * 1 garlic clove, minced
    * 1 tablespoon olive oil
    * 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
    * 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
    Mix chicken broth and soy sauce; set aside. Cook and stir broccoli and garlic in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through. Add broth mixture; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in mustard until well blended. Return broccoli mixture to skillet; mix lightly. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2010