Please give me some decent advice?

I had unprotected sex just over a week ago. It was my first time and since yesterday i've been feeling sick, I can't look at food because it makes me want to barf, i've got a constant headache and I am very tired. Could I have caught something? I am on the pill but I didn't take it the day we had sex and the day before I was sick so I brought it back up. Don't judge me because it won't effect me, I know i'm in the wrong and I can promise anyone that I will never have unprotected sex again, I wish I could turn back but I can't.
I also put it under pregnancy because I don't know what column this would fit into.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well wait a week and take a test. you may just be stressed about it, you could be sick, or you may be pregnant.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Ok. If you think you're pregnant, wait until you're late and take a test. No one on the internet can magically read through cyber space whether or not you are pregnant.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• If you were sick enough the day before you had sex to throw up your pill, you probably have some lingering stomach bug. That being said, I'm sure you know you can get pregnant ANY time you have sex, so that's always a possibility too. Take a test or contact yr dr or clinic. That's the only way to find out for sure. And I'm glad you know that unprotected isn't the way to go.
    Anonymous

• I dont think you would have symptoms yet if you were pregnant.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Most people dont feel the effects of morning sickness until they are at least 3 weeks preggers...the horomones aren't strong enough...Ur probably fine...when was your last period?? it may be all in you head now....
    Anonymous

• You missed the window for the morning after pill. When your period is five days late, you can take a home pregnancy test. For now, try to relax, and get tested for STDs.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Well since I am on the pill my last period was around the 14th of may and my next one should be between the 10th and the 17th of June. I know that I wouldn't know if I was pregnant but I mean could I have picked up something from the unprotected sex that could make me feel this way. Although he has nothing there might be something underlying.
    Anonymous