How can a fart get trapped and come out the other end and why is it so much stinkier?

Sometimes my farts come out my "u know" they smell 10x's worse when they do. Why do they smell so bad when they get trapped and have to come out that end? Does this happen to everyone or is it just me? My DH get grossed out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Health

• No gas from your digestive system can come out your vagina (I'm assuming that's what you mean by "you know"), unless you have a fistula that should be checked out by your dr.
    Anonymous

• What other end? Your mouth?
    There is only one way a fart can come out and that is your but.

Answer by louise2 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• NO. I mean i will be sittin down or sumthing and they will not come out my butt they will have to come out that end.
    Anonymous

• I think you mean when the "air" comes up the front of you instead of going towards the back. I've had this happen when I'm sitting on a hard seat.
    Anonymous

• a qweef?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Maybe it smells worse because it's closer to your nose when it comes "up" the front. I think it's called a "Vart".
    Anonymous

• Yea. 3:56 Sorry abot the confusion
    Anonymous

• Maybe it smells worse because it's closer to your nose when it comes "up" the front. I think it's called a "Vart

LMAO!!! i've had that happen before.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• LMBO!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 4:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• This happens to me when I'm sitting. Sometiems when I fart instead of it going up towards my back it goes the other way. And yes, it will go up in there. So when I stand up or move I "fart" out my vagina. BUT I don't notice that it smells. Maybe you have something else going on down there.
    Anonymous