Need help with Lilypie signature please.

Hi, can someone help me to figure out why I can't get my Lilypie signature to appear on Cafemom. Which code should I be using? Thanks.

neutronnancy

Asked by neutronnancy at 3:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• What is happening when you try it? Sometimes you have to hit "edit" a second time and resave it. Try that and see if it works. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Nothing is happening when I save it, thats the problem. Is it supposed to appear as the picture once it saved? I have tried to save it a couple of times and then check a post I've already written but it isn't there. I've posted the lilypie sig on other forums without a problem so I'm confused. thanks.
    neutronnancy

Answer by neutronnancy at 4:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• At CafeMom, you have to actually add it as a signature.  You need to go to the top of the page to 'Privacy & Settings', and then go to 'Signatures' on the left side of the screen.  Then click on 'Add Rich Text Signature'.  Then do the' Enter a name for this signature', and then in the box below that is where you paste the actual ticker if you are using IE.  Otherwise you have to copy  the 'Image Location' and paste it in under 'Add a photo' and 'Paste a Url' if you are using FF or Chrome. (those are the only 3 browsers I am familiar with). 

beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 5:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Then click on 'Add' at the bottom.  Once it is saved, you then have to click on 'Set as CafeMom default' if you want to use it EVERY time you post.  Otherwise, you just choose it when you post if you, but you have to choose 'Reply to Post, which is in blue, vs 'Add Reply', which is in orange.  I hope that makes sense and works!!!

beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 5:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• And that is really frustrating that we only get 940 characters to answer a question!

beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 5:03 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Also, make sure that in 'Privacy & Settings' and 'Privacy & Settings' you have the the 'Show Signatures' box set to 'All Signatures'.

beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 5:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2010