hypothetical question

-disclaimer- I'm all for people being whoever they feel they are- that being said,if your male child went thru a phase where they wanted to wear girls clothes,be it they have Gender Identity Disorder,or it truly is just a phase,would you put pics of them dressed as a girl on the internet for the whole world to see? The 'net is forever,once they're posted,they're out there indefinitely. What if the phase ends and later on the pics get used against the kid somehow? What if his peers see them and give him hell and he hates you for posting them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would never post pics of my son cross-dressing online, unless it was as a toddler wearing mommy's shoes or something. I think every kid goes through the shoe stage. Once pics are online, anyone can see & copy them and all privacy is out the window.
    Anonymous

• I would not do that.
    Anonymous

• no i would not. my poor brother had 3 sisters. even though the pics of him all dressed up (bra and all) are not on the internet he is so emberassed by them. 15 yrs later. but mostly because my oldest sister likes to show them when he brings home a lady. lol
    Anonymous

• well what if the shoe was on the other foot...what if you had a child that crossed over and you posted pics of them as a younger child before they had made that change and they hated their life then?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't post it. I would strongly recommend that he not post them, either, but I wouldn't stop him.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I saw the profile you are referring to and I wondered the same thing. I would not publicly post pictures like that, but maybe she is being a more supportive mom than I would be in the same position. It's hard to say since I have never been in her shoes.
    Anonymous

• No, I wouldn't put his pics up for the world to see. But I don't care what my boys want to wear, if they're in my house, they won't be wearing girls' clothes. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• NEVER!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2010