fathers day ideas??

Anyone have any good ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We are taking pics of the girls each holding up wodden letters from the craft store to spell out D-A-D. I did it last year, so we'll be updating the frame he has in his office.
    I'm also getting him a card game that the girls can play with him. It's called Dweebies, and it looks really cute.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• There are lots of activities ideas:
    - Horse Riding
    - Climbing Wall
    - Kite making
    You can find more ideas in my profile page.

Kids-Activities

Answer by Kids-Activities at 4:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• What my husband REALLY wants is a TV. As much as I would love to make him the happiest father in the world, he deploys a few weeks later and I am moving across country. So we decided the new TV will be a post deployment purchase, so that he can enjoy it more than 2 weeks, and I don't have to worry about it being damaged during 2 moves.

I am making a photo album for him to take when he deploys. That way as I take pictures throughout the year, they can be sent and added to his book. But there will also be french toast breakfast and steak dinner, his two favorite meals.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Besides getting a gift, I'm also going to make a card for my SO from his son using his fingerprints. I put my son's fingerprints/footprint or hand prints in all of his dad's cards.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I talked to my daughters about this one yesterday and we decided to put together a travel set for his vehicle since he is in it a lot for his investigative work and trips.
    We're going to put in one of those neck pillows, a small blanket that doesn't leave any lint, a mini (3"X1"X2") clock with an alarm, and a small clip-on book light for his notebook. All these items will be small and portable enough for him to carry in a small case that we will buy to put them in so he can keep them in the trunk and take them on the plane.
    Before you ask....no, he is not a private investigator for hire.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2010