Clothes

I live in IL and i was wonder is there any cheap & trend clothes store i can go to and buy me some summer clothes( know old people clothes please people ) help me out i need summer clothes that is on the cheap but trend .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Have you tried freecycle.org? I have given away thing on there that my dd has outgrown, and I've also gotten lots of cute things that way. It's a website a little like craigslist, where there are groups for different states and different cities but everything you give or get has to be free. great stuff.
    Anonymous

• There's one in Peoria I believe. "Plato's Closet" It's a second hand store that's supposed to appeal to the trendy. I've only heard about it, never tried going. I live in IL too.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2010