How many laides arent in love with or as in love with their S.O ?

Sometimes i feel like i dont love my sons father like i did b4....I used to be so in love and now it seems like hes a totally different person...Much more selfish and spitelful and this isnt the person I fell in love with..I love him because he is a good father,and thats where it bascially stops...please tell me Iam not the only 1...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have had our ups and downs. There were times I thought I didn't love him anymore. But right now I love him more than ever.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• ME! My dislike is now bordering on hate. I think I loved him when we got married. Since that day, I have liked him less and less. It has been five years since we did the deed and now I would really like a divorce and be a single lady. The sad part is that he loves me and wants to spend every waking moment with me. He is not responsible about housework or playing with the kids. He is very selfish but he is firm with the girls unlike me and is able to get them bathed, dressed, homework done etc. If I didn't need my live-in babysitter and a second full time income he would get the boot. Although he has no idea that I feel this way. I really hope he doesn't figure out how to log in and read my stuff.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• you really just need to reconect with him. communication is a very important part of a relationship.
    Anonymous

• I am more in love with my husband now than ever - its been 13-1/2 years we've been together - VERY many up's and downs and finally the past 4 years at a wonderful place together -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lexisandjayden

Answer by lexisandjayden at 4:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i feel the same way Ashiasmom... im more than always there for him... whatever he needs im there.. he needed a co signer for a car? i co-signd..he needed a phone in my name? i got it... whenever he needs $10,$15? i give it to him,even tho its the last dime I have becuase thts the kind of person iam... but when i need something? its always a no or he cant and im just sick of giving my all and not getting anything back... he doesnt help me clean.. ill be cleaning for hrs and he will be laying down..i ask him o take out the trash and he tells me to get it ready.. its just bullshit im to young to be in an unhappy r.s...
    Anonymous

• I am more madly, wildly, passionately in love with my husabnd today. Than I was 24 years ago. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• don't like him... I think as friends we would be good, but as bf/gf we are horrible
    Anonymous

• You're not the only one. Sounds basically like my situation, only minus the good father thing. Though our daughter absolutely adores him.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I adore my husband. I think that instead of worrying about how things have changed, why not put your energy into making it better??
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 6:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2010