How did YOU know?

I need some help. Trying for a girl leaves a lot of doubt in your mind whether you did what you're supposed to or if you had sex close enough to O to conceive. I try not to assume anything, so here are the signs I've noticed 10-11 days after O:

*Darker areolas starting yesterday - I read this can happen before period sometimes too
*Stuffy nose the past couple days - I don't get allergies
*Boobs aren't as swollen as they usually are before period, in fact, they feel normal
*Nipples look larger and stay somewhat hard
*Haven't been as moody/bitchy as I usually am, I'm actually being quite needy/emotional
*Libido hasn't dropped like it usually does week before period
*Started yesterday, my metabolism feels like it's going 100 miles an hour, I eat & eat & feel starving not even an hour later. I thought I'd gain weight, but haven't.
*Temp 99+
*Cervix goes from SHOW to in between high/low & soft/hard.

What were YOUR 1st

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My first (and only) symptom was craving weird food. I wanted to eat a cinnamon raisin bagel dipped in chocolate pudding. The next day I tested and it was positive. I was only two weeks preg.
    Anonymous

• OP: I didn't have any weird food cravings with my son, I just wanted more of everything I already liked :P
    Anonymous

• i was sick as a dog
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• My ONLY sign that I was pregnant...my missed period. And, because I had skipped 3 months before. I didn't realize until I was late getting my 4 month.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• You may not believe me when I tell you my sign of pregnancy...but mine was a dream....I was four days before my missed period that night I went to sleep extra fast...I began to have a dream that i was sitting on the toilet looking at a positive pregnancy test and I could not believe my eyes but when I looked behind me it I had a whole pile of bfp...I began sleep walking to the bathroom I had a test in the drawer since we were ttc and I took the test in my sleep I went back to bed...my husband woke up and asked me why I forgot to mention to him that I was pregnant and sure enough wen I saw the test it was just like my dream and had a nice big plus
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2010