Does your dh let you know what he wants for his b/day? (FOR FREAKY LADIES ONLY)

my dh is having a b/day soon and requested anal sex...we have done it in the past but it is not my thing I do it to make him happy then again it is a turn on for me too but I really don't like it the beginning of it. what do you recommend to have on had and what should I do before this happens like sheets, towels or maybe even take an enema...lol oh and what lube is highly recommended...lol
Thanks Ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Have a glass of wine first and use Astroglide! And if he wears a condom there's not the icky cleanup. We've only done it a couple times, but that was the advice I got from a friend and it helped :)
    Anonymous

• LOL I thought you said "FOR FREAKING LADIES ONLY" and all I could think was, "Why in the world is she putting for ladies only when this is Cafe MOM". LOL

Anonymous

• lay a towel down on the bed that way you dont have to be too careful about the lube going everywhere. and dont be afraid to use too much, there is no such thing.
    Anonymous

• My Dh does not like anal.
    But I would have him go slow and use lots of lube and foreplay.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Anal Eze or Astroglide are both good but the best idea is he needs to rub the anal opening and massage those muscles so they loosen up then tell him to Have At It! An enema an hour before is a good idea then there isn't as much a need for a towel.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Have a glass of wine or two beforehand, that helps. And employ the use of a vibrator on your more sensitive areas at the same time, works wonders.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Jun. 8, 2010