What were your vices while you were pregnant?

Some women can't stop smoking, others turn into couch potatoes, while others do way more than they should and get stressed.

My vice was ignoring other duties because I was pregnant - I stopped hanging out with my friends, didn't go to family functions, I just wanted to stay home and bask in my pregnant-ness. :-) I was a hermit throughout my entire pregnancy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i baked brownies and cookies almost every week. this was my version of "nesting". no wonder why I gained 60 lbs. I also rarely ever saw my friends. Maybe i bumped into them at the store. Really showed me who my true friends were.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I'm only 5 1/2 wks into this pregnancy, but with my son I ate a Tombstone (for one) every day during my third trimester! I'm really suprised I only gained 20lbs. Probably cause that was really all I could eat without getting sick!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Nothing really. LOL I worked normal. I didn't eat more. Nothing. I was actually the perfect pregnant woman. No issues. So, I am guessing the next time...I will be a mad woman with everything wrong and every issue.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I love my caffeine, and I enjoyed coffee and pop during my pregnancy.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 4:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• With my 1st, I drank a ton of chocolate milk. I had to have a bowl of coco crispies, buttered white toast and OJ for breakfast every morning or I was unhappy. LOL With my 2nd, I HATED chicken and liked pickles.
    Anonymous

• I loved cheese and eggs and Kentucky Fried Chicken. LOL. That was about it. Oh,and I was always worried I would catch a disease that would hurt my baby...I worried about things that were harmless,like a COLD. LOL. I was always overprotective of my babies. They all turned out healthy and adorable. :-) So I worried for nothing.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I napped everyday from 3-5pm. I also read a lot of books (not just pregnancy books). I relaxed the whole time. It was GREAT!!Thank Goodness I was able to stay home & not work my entire pregnancy. My DH also did all the vacuuming for me the whole time!!! I never felt soooo good.

Anonymous

• I really have a hard time not drinking caffienated beverages, especially tea. I think I may be working a little to much at home and at work but if i don't do it it won't get done.
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 8:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I feel like I do not want to do anything if you left it up to me I would lay in bed all day and watch t.v. and take in between naps lol.
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2010