Sun chips has a environment friendly bag for their chips are you going to buy them now?

Strange marketing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No... because they have as many calories as fried potato chips.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i already buy sun chips. but i think thats great.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I bought them before the new bag, but I do like it and think other brands should use that packaging too. There are like 5 of those bags in my compost pile now :)
    Anonymous

• No, cause they are nasty... Why buy something if I won't eat it?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• No because I tried sunchips for the first time when I was pregnant and sick all the time. Yeah bad idea. I cant even smell them now without getting sick.
    Anonymous

• Nope, they're a good deterrent for my family. Not that they're EF, which I think is great, but they're too noisy. We can't stand the sound the bags make, and it wakes my son if he's snoozing.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I like their bag,it makes a loud crinkle sound and to know it helps heal the environment did make their chips more crunchy and delicious too.
    Anonymous

• I have always loved them but the new bag is really loud and "crunchy" sounding, makes it hard to sneak them in the middle of the night when I'm still on Cafemom
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Nope. I really don't care for chips.. But I love the idea of the new packaging! I think all companies should do this to decrease the amount of trash in our landfills!!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• probably not, we usually don't eat chips and stuff like that... but I don't think ti would influance my buying habits at all if I did. Price, is susually the bargening point for me.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2010