what would u do if you heard your SO say another girls name in his sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• depends who's name he said.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Too easy... use an extra pillow to make him be quiet... it would end all problems in just a few minutes! :)
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• if it wasnt his mom or sister, i would probably be really freaked out and disgusted. i might break up with him unless there was a really good explanation. i would assume he was cheating on me
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I have. He talks in his sleep about his ex. She was a huge influence in his life, but hasn't been a part of it since before we met... I am far from the jealous type and understand that we can't control our dreams. Even if it wasn't his ex's name, it wouldn't bother me. I dream about old friends and old flings all the time, it doesn't mean anything.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• During a dream, I don't think I'd mind but I'd tease & taunt him about it. During sex, there would be hell to pay, lol
    Anonymous

• Push him out of the bed, and tell him he fell out, haha!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I don't think I'd think much of it, there's a million explanations for it, it's probably just the name of someone that was in one of his dreams. I dream about other guys. Even if it was a sex dream I don't think I'd care much, it's a DREAM, a fantasy and doesn't mean anything. I've even had dreams where I was having sex with a guy friend of ours and I would NEVER in real life lol.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• slap the crap out of him and wake him back to reality...lol!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• My Ex-DH says that he does that sometimes. (Says my name while sleeping with his new girl) but he said it was because he is still in love with me. I dunno though, I dream about people and its NOT because i'm in love with them!
    Anonymous

• Here is what you do. Start caressing him slowly as not to wake him and then test his boundries. You can see if he is weak or not.

My DH caught me talking in my sleep to a guy I work with. He tested me and grabbed my boob. He said I just said "hey knock it off" and laughed a little. I passed the test.
    Anonymous