Has anyone tried a potty training video for your toddler?

Ok, so I've had no luck potty training my two 1/2 . She loves to wear her underpants, but I cannot get her to go in the potty chair. Not once. This girl can hold it forever and will eventually have a accident. We've been doing this for two weeks and I can't get her to go even once in the potty. I even get her up before she gets up and she won't.

Has anyone tried any of those videos out there? If so did they work for your child or not? And what was the name of it? I need some motivation for her.

ldybgvld

Asked by ldybgvld at 5:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Huggies offers a free one, so I ordered it online. DD was bored with it. She's doing well without the video, but I thought a little extra help would be worth a try.
    Anonymous

• We have Elmo Potty Time, and besides getting some silly songs stuck in my head, it didn't do anything really. They liked watching it, but it didn't really motivate them. We also got one from Pull-ups for free, and it was so stupid. My dd was like "mommy! I not like this, turn it off!"
    Anonymous

• nope, we are more traditional lol
    I was really lucky- one day when my daughter was 13 months old she refused to let me put a diaper on her. She stopped wearing diapers there and then cold turkey. She's 5yo now and she's never wet herself!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 5:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• We also bought the Elmo video, and my kids were bored with it. I don't think we ever watched it the whole way through. Of course each kids is different, so It might work for your child. I bouht a book for my oldest and that didn't really help either.
    Anonymous