How can i get anyone to help me bust an illegal?

he is working under a different name, sells fake papers and then rats them out. he is illegal himself has an application for his residency which he was supposed to be out of the country for 10 years but he's been here all this time working with a fake.
I've called the county sheriff and they did nothing.
how can i report this criminal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Call immigration..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I work with several illegals. We've tried to report them several times. The state police referred us to immigration, who did nothing. When I moved to a new home a few years ago, turns out there is a state policeman that lives next door. So one night after a few beers and casual conversation, I asked him about the issue. He advised that immigration is so busy and short-staffed, that they will usually only act on a call or tip if the immigrant is doing something extremely wrong. Things like rape, prostitution, drug trafficing, etc.. Good luck, it's hard to get anyone to help.
    Anonymous

• its a lost cause. America set itself up for immigration.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• try minding your own business?
    Anonymous

• I agree with minding your own business.
    Anonymous

• Hey Anons...you should really show yourselves we know WHO we shouldnt be looking out for if someone breaks into your house........I want to make sure I "mind my own business" when someone is stealing from you.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• anon 35 and 38 how about u stfu
    Anonymous

• Call Immigration and Naturalization. Just make sure you interest is in upholding the law and not seeking revenge. I have no problem with holding people to the standard of the law. I just hope you aren't being vengeful. It isn't as sweet as you think it will be.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• mom,what does breaking into your house and robbing you have to do with someone the OP says is illegal. Who knows for sure? You don't I don't I agree MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• BOTH are ILLEGAL activities Delilah dear and if you condone the one I guess you condone the other. And before you pull some bizarre law out your rear end there IS a difference. Two people having consensual anal sex in a state where it's illegal is one thing.....some one who is in this country illegally is stealing and defrauding many.....from the people who WORKED their rear ends off to come here the RIGHT way to the people who could use the job they FRAUDULANTLY applied for. If they are on govt assistance they are STEALING $$ from a program not intended for, and not accounting for, them. I could go on and on.... If you dont see the similarities you are incredibly naive.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2010