AVON representatives?

Do any AVON representatives still do business face-to-face or are they all working from online now? I'm just wondering because I like face-to-face, and an actual hard copy of the AVON book. However, it seems no one around where I live does that anymore. =(

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 5:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My mother is one of this areas top selling Avon ladies, but does NO online business. ALL of her business if face to face - ALL OF IT. I'm not sure where you live, but you should be able to find a local Avon lady like that by calling 1-800-Avon.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• well to be honest, a lot are becoming cancer conscious, and Avons products are big cancer causing agent products.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Have you looked into Arbonne? Our products are all safe and pure. I can send u free samples if u like. Message me.
    Zakiya

Answer by Zakiya at 9:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Ok here is the honest reason most reps sell online. It can be dangerous for us to sell face to face. A lot of us have met customers who quite literally scared us or had bad intentions. Another reason we'd rather sell online is that people take advantage of us, buy things they don't ever intend on paying for and we get stuck spending a fortune returning it or just keeping it. If our customers buy online they get all the perks, quicker delivery, free samples and avon pays for their brochure that comes in the box with your product rather than us having to buy them. Those are the reasons why. Please don't think no one wants your business. I'm sure if you go to www.avon.com you can find a rep in your area that sells face to face.
    Anonymous