Whats with the cramping?

They aren't contractions. I'm 36 weeks pregnant. And I have horrible period like cramps... constant, so in no rhythem and they aren't at all like contractions... just a dull ache in the front of my belly all day long...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is my fourth baby. Like I said.. they aren't contractions.
    Anonymous

• yup those are contractions...no one experience is like any other. i would call the dr..and let them know what is going on.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like contractions to me. Before I had my first I really did think contractions would be sharp pains that went around my stomach. I was wrong. They are exactly like menstrual cramps. The very worst ones I've ever had. You should probably call your doctor.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my fourth, a male nurse tried to tell me it wasn't contractions. It was my fourth. I knew what it was. lol In your case, I'm not sure what to tell you except call your midwife or OB and get their take on it. I had a lot of cramping at the end with my fourth but they said it was because mine were spaced so closely and it was my body reacting to the wear and tear and being just generally worn out. (Four kids in as many years.)
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 7:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2010