wow.. i saw last nite kate plus eight...she looks sooo beautiful noww.. love her hair style.. but i think that jonh is acting really stupid.. what you ladies think about john and kate plus eight and her new sho0w kate plus eight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I missed it :( I wanted to see it so bad!! Anyone want to give any details on the show? Did she say anything about Jon?
    Anonymous

• I wanted the 2 hours of the premiere ... I think I hate her more than ever. Whiny, complaining, and I do not like how she talks to her kids on camera, I can only imagine what it's like being alone w/ her. The scene where they're at the big table coloring and she's barking at them to color faster and move it along.... awkward.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I didnt see the new episode, but I like Kate, she's not as big of a bitch as people make her out to be... Whoever thinks Kate is a total bitch would hate to meet me lol!
    MummaMel

Answer by MummaMel at 5:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I love Kate!! I posted a question kinda like this one on here before and couldn't believe all the people that didn't like her
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I used to watch them a few years agio when Kate was being a complete psycho nagging *itch tpowrd Jon and her kids were getting really obnoxious because there was so much negativity and conflict in their environment. I could tell they were a nutsy couple and I don't like either one. Kate is BEAUTIFUL?,I don't think so. She has bleached hair and extensions...a total fake. She is exploiting her kids. What a dysfunctional family it was ...and now she is continuing on with more but different dysfunction. Ughhhh.
    Anonymous

• i dont understand why she insists on putting her kids through the drama of a tv show.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I saw about 10 minutes of it. Not too interested. I don't really like reality shows.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I think she looks way too made up and her kids look too plain like she's doing for herself and not her kids.
    Anonymous

• Why did you bring Jon up? He didn't appear on the show and she had positive things to say about him! Sheesh
    Anonymous

• I didn't watch the show. I will not contribute to the exploitation of children. Kate's crazy and Jon is lazy.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2010