Diaper Brand.....

What brand of diapers did you or do you use on you child and why do you or did you use this particular brand???

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Luvs
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 7:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• With my older one almost 13 years ago I used Pampers baby dry and Luvs. With my second Luvs and towards the end as he was being trained I used Walmart brand. They worked.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Member's Mark (Sam's club brand): not only do they come in bulk, because we have 3 kids in diapers....but they hold through the night BETTER than other brands. The only other brand i'd reccomend is parents choice (walmart brand). They are cheap and still work better than the 'name brands'.
    Anonymous

• i am using Huggies and wouldn't change them, with my other boys I tried the less expensive brand and the "quality" in my opinion cannot be compared.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• we use cloth.

we started using cloth because it was cheaper and we didn't see the since in throwing our money away. with our last one we did start using disposies that was given to us, but her bottom stayed red and she would scream when she wet or had a diaper change. but she was fine when we put her is cloth. so we believe she has a allergy.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 7:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• well we were doing kirkland signature brand (costco) up until their size 1-2, then i switched to huggies because the size jump was too big to the 3's, going back soon though. both great. huggies are awesome if you have the right coupons
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I've used Huggies almost constantly. I tried one pack of Luvs and hated it. I also tried the CVS brand, and they were surprisingly good, but not as good as Huggies. I've found that in diapers...you get what you pay for. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Huggies or Kirkland (Costco) cuz they're the only ones that didn't leak for us. I liked Pampers Newborn but after he grew out of those I noticed they get saggy and aren't very absorbant. Haven't really tried any discount brands except Target's which I HATED.
    Anonymous

• Huggies. The only brand that didn't give my kids a rash.
    Anonymous

• Huggies - they were the only ones that held the 'blow outs'!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2010