dinner pls

whats everyone making for dinner,cause I'm drawing a blank. I was gonna make fish tacos but now it doesn't sound to pleasing to the dh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Homeade mac and cheese with ham!
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Penne with meat sauce and a tomato and avacado salad.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Mexican casserole. Very versatile. This is how I made it tonight. Brown & drain 2lbs hamburger. Mix in 1 packet taco seasoning, 1 can drained corn, 16oz jar salsa, 1 cup Miracle Whip. Mix well. Spread half in a 9x13 oven-safe dish. On top of that, sprinkle half a bag of crushed Doritos. Then 8oz finely shredded Colby-jack cheese. Repeat layers. Bake at 350 til cheese is melted. Serve as is or with lettuce, sour cream, more salsa, chopped tomatoes, etc - whatever you like (we're having lettuce & sour cream).

You can use any kind of salsa, frozen or fresh corn, any kind of cheese, any kind of tortilla chips, you can add or leave out ingredients you can't have, you can top with anything you want, and the leftovers are amazing. Last time I made it I added a can of drained & rinsed black beans and only used 1lb meat. If you don't have taco seasoning some chili powder works. My kids LOVE this.
    Anonymous

• Veggie dogs, baked beans, salad

Answer by rkoloms at 7:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2010