Can you name one reason why smoking marijuana is more beneficial for a pregnant woman, than the risks involved to a pregnant woman?

If you can list a source as well, that would be great. I'm not saying marijuana doesn't have it's benefits in other aspects of things, however I very specifically want to know of the benefits that outweigh the risks during pregnancy. (this is a jump off another post)

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 7:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• please note: I do not believe that any benefits from marijuana outweigh the risks of marijuana while pregnant.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i think smoking it is just shows how low class you are, and doing it while pregnant makes you a selfish b****.
    Anonymous

• anon, I never smoked pot while pregnant, and never will. Someone else in another post seems to think the benefits of smoking pot while pregnant outweigh the risks.. but couldn't support her theory, so I asked these questions to point out to her that nobody else can either, because it's complete BS. There are no medical benefits that outweigh the risks of smoking pot while pregnant.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2010